This +news file is a compendium of all the necessary skill rules.
* Original and Pre-Made Skills (those on grid) have NO limit to the number
which may be applied for each week. (+news premadeapp)
* BEFORE applying for a Skill, make sure you meet the Skill's
prerequisites. This includes both Style Recommendation and standard
prerequisites. In general, all Skills C-rank and above require three
similar Skills of a rank below. For example, a B-rank Lightning Ninjutsu
technique would require two C-rank Lightning Ninjutsu techniques plus one
C-rank General (or Lightning) Ninjutsu technique. See +news skillprereqs
for more information.
* If you are applying for a Skill based on a clan's Starting Bonus or a
CharGen Merit, you do NOT have to meet the standard prerequisites for the
* Stats may be increased so long as you have the necessary XP (+news stattiers). You may apply for Stats as often as you like (+news statapp),
no matter if you submitted a Skill Application or Pre-made Skill
* If you learn a Skill from another player, please apply for the skill
AFTER you have RPed learning the Skill.
(Updated by Nunchuk on: Fri Apr 12 09:34:09 2013)
|Villages||Konohagakure - Sunagakure - Kirigakure - Kumogakure - Iwagakure - Other|
|Countries||Land of Fire - Land of Wind - Land of Water - Land of Lightning - Land of Earth - Other|
|Other||Characters - Jutsu - Narutography - Diplomacy - Factions|
|Misc.||News Files - Mission Logs - Upload Files - Contact Us - Sandbox - Category List - Template List|